top of page
NORTH SHORE KIDS™
YOUR GUIDE TO EVERYTHING KIDS
Due to COVID-19 events may be limited
Why not check out some permanent ongoing attractions too - scroll to the bottom to learn more!
Please note that due to recent health orders, events can change without notice. We invite you to check on their pages' links within each event for the latest updates.
Want your event/attraction listed here? Fill out THIS form
- Ongoing until Fall 2021northvancitymosaic.caInspire others by sharing your experience of resiliency, cooperation, and hope. Create a legacy for your community.
- Ongoing Attraction1312 Lonsdale AveA10-pin standard, suitable for any purpose from learning to professional competitions. Suitable for kids too!
- Ongoing AttractionPark RoyalIndoor fun at Park Royal!
- Ongoing AttractionCapilano MallCheck out their new ballocity room with 2 ball lifts and dumpers!
- Ongoing AttractionCapilano Suspension Bridge ParkCanyon Lights is cancelled, but the lights are still on during the day!
- Ongoing through the seasonMt Seymour ResortGet your little one skiing or snowboarding this season at Mt Seymour with our specially designed programs for tots!
- Starting in January!Mt Seymour ResortThis snowshoe series is designed for parents with babies, by parents with babies!
- Ongoing AttractionGrouse MountainAdvance Skyride reservations are required for access to the Mountain and face coverings are required.
- Ongoing AttractionCypress MountainNow open, reserve your spot online!
- Ongoing AttractionMt Seymour ResortVisit one our local ski resorts. Opens December 1st.
- Ongoing AttractionCapilanoThe Capilano River Hatchery and interpretive centre is open for public viewing daily, giving locals and visitors from around the world a chance to learn more about the salmon life cycle.
- Ongoing AttractionMaplewoodMaplewood Farm is situated near Mount Seymour. They offer a unique and enjoyable time for all ages in a rural heritage setting on 2 hectares (5 acres) in North Vancouver. Maplewood Farm is a fun—and educational—place to visit for the whole family.
bottom of page